Unable to Load Emulation Project Page - SSL issue?

Hi @kirichacha - first off, my deepest apologies!! I’ve fixed the spelling of your name in the blog post.

I’ve confirmed with Oleg - the pgsql database that you’re seeing should actually only contain front-end data like bookmarks, running background tasks, and some user management info. (If you have tried to inspect the database directly, you may have seen many, many empty tables; this was due to a partial/premature implementation of an expanded metadata model before the system was ready to actually use any info from those tables to drive functionality)

However, you should be able to check for existing environments or software by navigating to the home directory for the back-end (this would be the location specified by the eaas_home variable in your eaasi.yaml config in the installer - if left at the default value, it should just be an eaasi directory at the root level of your server). Once there, there should be an image-archive sub-directory and then a metadata sub-directory under that (so /eaasi/image-archive/metadata) that would contain the XML records for previous Environments, including directions to the underlying disk images, etc. Point is, if you see XML files in there then indeed we’re dealing with a problem in the connection between the front-end reading/finding the available back-end resources. It is likely that the other front-end containers (web-api, database, etc) have not picked up properly on the updated certs. Once you can confirm that there are existing resources we would suggest holding on for the upcoming release, which should fix this problem, and we will be sure to work with you to make sure the existing resources migrate properly.