Clarity in pilot instructions - step 12

Deployment: Are you using the hosted EaaSI service, or a local node? Hosted pilot
EaaSI Version: This corresponds to the release branch/installer version used to deploy your instance. This information should be available in the Manage Node menu, if accessible
Browser: The name and version of the browser you are using to access the EaaSI UI, if applicable
Edge Browser
Description: Please describe your issue in as much detail as possible, including name + ID of any relevant environments, software or content. You can also attach screenshots or relevant error report files.
Following the pilot test instructions and when it says make sure both resources are active at step 12, I got this wrong first time. Maybe this step could be clearer, but I now realise it means make sure both radio buttons on for each object are selected.

Are you able to reproduce the issue or did it happen once? What steps can you take to repeat the issue? What did you expect to occur and what was the actual outcome? Happened once

Urgency: If possible, please give an indication of how urgently the issue needs to be addressed - is there a timeline or deadline (e.g. upcoming demo, researcher request, etc.) that EaaSI support staff should be aware of? Not urgent

Thanks for the feedback, @tim.mifsud! I have updated step 12 in everyone’s testing instructions to be clearer that yes, making a resource “active” in the Emulation Project means you need to specifically click/make sure the radio button is selected for the corresponding object in the menu on the right-hand side. I will make this language more specific in the User Handbook as well.

1 Like