AusEaaSI internet enabled working on /admin view but not /dashboard view

Deployment: Please indicate if you are either using EaaSI’s managed service (hosted.eaasi.cloud) or self-hosting; if the latter, please provide some basic detail of your computing setup if possible (cloud service, local VM, bare metal, etc.)

AusEaaSI node

EaaSI Version (if self-hosting): This corresponds to the release branch/installer version used to deploy your server. This information should be available in the Manage Node menu, if accessible

Browser: The name and version of the browser you are using to access the EaaSI UI, if applicable

Google Chrome current

Description: Please describe your issue in as much detail as possible, including name + ID of any relevant environments, software or content. You can also attach screenshots or relevant error report files.

I have a couple of configured environments with “Enable Networking” and “Enable Internet” ticked.

Windows 98 SE - 124G HDD + Protoweb
MacOS9.0.4 - BASE + protoweb

In these environments I have changed the browser so that the landing page and the proxy to point to the Protoweb pages. Protoweb and its tools preserve pages for viewing in vintage/90s browsers, computers, and emulators. Google.com and Bing.com also work in these environments.

The internet and proxy work in these configurations when using the configured environments on the /admin side. However, neither the internet nor the proxy work on the /dashboard view.

Are you able to reproduce the issue or did it happen once? What steps can you take to repeat the issue? What did you expect to occur and what was the actual outcome?

I have tested this over several days, with the same result.

Urgency: If possible, please give an indication of how urgently the issue needs to be addressed - is there a timeline or deadline (e.g. upcoming demo, researcher request, etc.) that EaaSI support staff should be aware of?

This is part of an ongoing project and experimentation with no deadline.

Cynde

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.